Paragon Property Maintenance Services, LLC is one of Paragon’s affiliated companies specializing in property maintenance providing one on one customer service for office, industrial, retail, multi-family and manufactured housing property owners. Paragon Property Maintenance Services provides landscaping, irrigation, snow removal, handy man and property accounting services to both property owners and management companies alike. Being owners and managers or commercial properties we understand the challenges faced with securing these services. Paragon is fully insured and bonded and provides the highest level of services for your property maintenance needs.
Third Party Property Accounting
Paragon Property Maintenance Services, LLC provides property accounting services to property owners and management firms. Paragon’s clients have found that Paragon can offer a more efficient and cost effective service rather than conducting these services in house. Our property accounting services include:
- Post cash receipts for all entities;
- Reconcile all accounts receivable on a monthly basis;
- Calculate monthly management fees for all applicable properties;
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations;
- Prepare monthly tenant recurring rent billings and mail tenant invoices;
- Complete tenant work orders and invoice on an occurring basis;
- Post all payables and process checks weekly or on an as needed basis;
- Prepare Delinquency Reports
- Complete month reporting package to any requesting investors/ownership;
- Send out miscellaneous financial reports as required by lenders;
- Accounting workpaper preparation for tax returns;
- Prepare year end CAM reconciliations;
- Review and abstract all current and future leases for accounting accuracy;
- Prepare schedules for cash flow projection on a monthly and/or quarterly basis;
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts for all properties;
- Convert accounting information into Yardi Enterprise/Voyager;
- Organize payment of real estate taxes; bill tenants as required or collect proof of payment from tenants
- Provide Property Manager tickler reports for lease expirations and tenant insurance expiration dates;
- Verify monthly mortgage and interest payments to lenders;
- Prepare quarterly distributions as necessary;
- Verifying closing statements on refinanced or new loans and post any necessary entries;
- Assist Property Manager in the preparation of Tenant Welcome Letters;
- Prepare escrow requests for disbursements from various lenders as needed;
- Employee training on Yardi software if needed;
- Provide direct communication with Property Manager regarding accounting issues, tenant accounts & vendor payments.
- Follow-up with tenants regarding outstanding rent balances.
- Prepare Seven Day Notices when necessary.
- Obtain multiple bids on landscaping and snow removal.
- Maintain insurance certificate file for vendors and tenants.
- Prepare and send 1099 forms annually.